Search This Blog

30 November 2007

Stuff since the last update

The Thanksgiving break was a welcome change of pace... and on the idle driving up and down the Californian coastline, I had a few moments to work on the MySQL External Stored Procedures project. I think I pretty much have Perl functioning fully and a couple of minor problems were resolved.
Yesterday, I completed the first draft of the all-revised-from-scratch WL#3771, now titled as the Plugable Audit Interface. Moving on to my other worklog task - Falcon on big-endian architectures, again, from scratch.

3 comments:

Jeremy Cole said...

Any docs on what the external SP interface looks like? Does it run in a separate daemon with IPC?

Antony said...

Hi Jeremy,

The SP interface is quite simple. No docs at this time other than the source and the example implementations. It doesn't run in a separate process but I am thinking of developing a FENCED SP plugin whose sole duty is to load other SP plugins and communicate via some form of IPC and/or SHM.

Unknown said...

Antony, your Pluggable Audit Interface sounds fantastic. Where can I find it? Will it work with 5.0/5.1?